During the last couple of weeks I've read a lot about iHerb, its products, hauls and reviews from girls living all over the World. I noticed that there's a little obsession going on, and I, as a self proclaimed cosmetic shopaholic, will definitely take action.
So, after studying opinions posted both on blogs and iHerb, surfing through related products and writing down anything that caught my attention, I finally managed to create an account and a pretty big wishlist.
The items picked up by me can be easily categorized like this: iHerb's best sellers (these are also intensely reviewed and appreciated by customers), products recommended by a few bloggers and products that I simply find interesting and I want to give them a try.
I hope you will like my magic list, maybe it will insipre you. Also, I wanna know if you have tried any of these, which are your impressions and which is your wishlist!
1. Biotin B-Complex Therapy Thickening Shampoo (Avalon Organics)
2. Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
3. Mane 'n Tail Conditioner
4. Mane 'n Tail Hair Strengthener
5. Mane 'n Tail Detangler Spray
6. Mint Julep Masque
7. Sweet Almond Oil
8. Pore Perfecting Toner
9. Chamomile Satin Shower Body Wash
10. Crystal Body Deodorant
11. Crystal Body Deodorant (Spray)
12. Smokers Whitening Toothpaste
13. Coffee Drinkers Whitening Toothpaste
14. Xyli White Toothpaste
15. Jason Whitening Toothpaste
16. 5-Minute Whitening System
17. EcoTools Brushes
18. Real Techniques Brushes
19. Women's One Vitamins
21. Gotu Kola
24. Hollywood 48-Hour Diet