Tuesday, September 4, 2012

[2012] August Favorites!


 Well hello!

Since it's the beginning of September, I've decided to follow the trend and write about products I loved using during August. So, I'll skip the talkie and show you the items.

 1 - Bourjois Deodorant net & frais: it has a delicious, citric smell and leaves no white traces behind!

2 - Blanchette B Facial Peeling Cream: this is a very cheap cream, I didn't expect it to be so efficient for me. And even if it's for normal and dry skin, it worked great on my oily skin, too. You can find it in Kaufland hypermarkets (it's produced for them, as I know).

3 - Syoss Volume Lift Hair Thickening Fluid: I like this product because it actually makes my thin hair feel and look thicker. - unfortunately, this awesome product is not produced anymore *cries*
 4 - Comme une Evidence - This Yves Rocher perfume has a floral, feminine smell, it doesn't cause me headaches and it lasts almost all day long. It's one of my all time favorites and it's never missing from my collection. 
5 - Eveline Cosmetics Big Volume Lash Mascara (Deep Black): I don't know how many of you heard about this Polish cosmetic brand, I discovered it by mistake and I'm totally in love with it! It's very cheap, gives volume and lenght without making my lashes look clumpy.

6 - Avon Planet Spa Japanese Sake and Rice Refreshing Eye Smoother: I've used this every single morning since I bought it. It's very refreshing, hydrating, and it reduces puffiness.



Did you use any of these products? I wanna hear your opinion about it! Which are YOUR favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment